Monday, February 1, 2016

What's in the Bucket? Tutorials, Reviews, Advice and More!



Welcome to my new blog! As a teacher, I have a passion for sharing knowledge and enriching people's lives. As a writer, I have a love for research and learning. I wonder about a lot of things, and I love to get answers and share the important stuff, and the interesting stuff, or, heck, maybe the goofy stuff, even. And yeah, I also like to hand out my opinion on various subjects. I mean, it's hard to experience things and not have an opinion, right? The problem is, there are so many different types of things to write about, and so many different things to learn, teach, and share--I couldn't make up my mind!

So instead of covering the more focused subject of my local city, as I do in What's Good in Greensboro?, or art, as I do in All Sorts of Art by Ali, I wanted to throw all the helpful stuff--news, reviews, tutorials, advice, and just general info--into one Big Ol' Bucket of Useful. Enjoy!

Image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/bucket-water-for-time-metal-999973/

No comments:

Post a Comment